GWC membership is designed to allow its members to tap into the extensive network and knowledge base it has accumulated after hosting industry events worldwide and maintaining a membership of 150+ executives. GWC provides its members a platform to develop trusted relationships with other industry leaders, learn market leading strategies, and promote their initiatives.
Membership to GWC is exclusively available to top entrepreneurs, investors, developers and executives that are approved by the membership committee. Potential members are evaluated by a committee of GWC Members and management on the basis of the following three characteristics: personal influence, company size, and company innovation.
Standard Membership Benefits
- Website Listing: Picture and biography listed among other industry leaders on the Great Wall Club website.
- Global Mobile Internet Conference: 1 VIP ticket ($3,500 value) to GWC’s annual conferences in Beijing and Silicon Valley.
- Strategic Introductions: GWC will make introductions between members, if the introduction is mutually beneficial to both members.
- Executive Study Trips: Preferential prices to the quarterly executive study trips designed to help GWC members uncover new opportunities and innovations in other countries (Past trips: USA, France, N. Europe, Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, China-Taiwan).
- Annual Member Meeting: Meet and network with GWC members at the annual Member Summit.
- GMIC Speakers & VIP Dinner: 1 invitation to the GMIC speaker’s dinner to network with other top industry leaders.
- G+1 Monthly Networking Event: Free admission to the monthly Great Wall Club seminar and networking event in Beijing, and other cities on occasion. Each event has approximately
- GMIC Speaker Recommendation: Special attention given to your speaker recommendations for the Global Mobile Internet Conference.
- GMIC Advertising Discount: 5% off advertising packages at the GMIC
To be considered for membership, please contact email@example.com